Kenya Budget Camping Safaris is a popular option for the most intrepid travelers. A night under canvas has its own satisfactions, but the best part is that you truly get a personal touch with nature.
The pleasure of spending some time around a campfire telling stories in a chilly evening on a clear sky is almost unmatched while on an adventure Kenya budget safari camping tour in Kenya.
Places you can camp in Kenya
There are a number of camping locations in Kenya. All of them are serene places with a fine scenic view around to feast your eyes:
1. Maasai Mara National Game Reserve – Best Selling 3 Days 2 Nights Masai Mara
2. Amboseli National Park – 6 Days Masai Mara-Lake Nakuru-Amboseli-Best Kenya Holiday
3. Lake Nakuru National Park – 6 Days Masai Mara and The Rift Valley Flamingo Lakes
4. Tsavo East National Park – 14 Days Best of Kenya Big 5 Holidays
5. Tsavo West National Park – 5 Days Best Southern Kenya-Amboseli-Tsavo West-Tsavo East-Mombasa
6. Samburu National Game Reserve – 7 Days Big 5 Tracking- Masai Mara-Nakuru-Naivasha-Samburu
7. Lake Naivasha – 5 Days Majestic Lake Nakuru-Lake Naivasha-Masai Mara
8. Ol Pejeta Rhino Sanctuary – 12 Days Nairobi-Masai Mara-Lake Nakuru-Samburu-Ol Pejeta-Amboseli-Tsavo West-Tsavo East
Let TripNest Holidays help you save money by taking you on a budget camping safari. If you are on a tight budget, you also can enjoy the beauty of nature and this is the best option for you.